REDUCING THE COST OF DATA ASSURANCE
- Less storage space required
- Less bandwidth needed
- Recover to dissimilar hardware if needed
- Back up more data in less time
- Minimizing downtime with faster restore times
- Restore a single file or a complete volume from any point in time you have data backed up
- Centralized NOC Management and Monitoring by our engineering team
- Detailed monthly reports on backup status
- Regular backups minimize business downtime in the event of a data loss
- Backups are always scheduled and managed by experts
Benefits of Managed Backup
- Low Cost of Ownership
A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
- Total Peace of Mind
Thanks to centralized management and monitoring by our NOC team, you can rest assured that your business data is safe and being handled by experts. Which means you can focus on your business
- Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs
While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution only requires an initial full backup then from that point stores only incremental file changes. Saving you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load.
- Safeguard Business Information
Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
- Ensure Business Continuity
Backup your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime
With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed Reporting Information
No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!
|Features||Availability||Remote Backup Manager|
|Initial Data Assessment and Plan||Included||Our engineers will assess your critical data and develop a comprehensive backup plan that protects your critical data.|
|Disk Based Backup
Deployment and Configuration
|Included||Installation of our enterprise class disk based backup and recovery software.|
|Monthly Backup Capacity and
|Included||Regular reporting demonstrating the effectiveness of the backup solution and ensuring efficient use of resources.|
|Monitored and Managed by our
Network Operations Center
|Included||Our team of NOC engineers work in the background to ensure backups are successful and critical data is protected.|
|Remote Backup to Cloud||Option||Important files and folders are stored in the cloud in case of critical failure.|
|Data Center Replication and
Disaster Recovery Planning
|Option||Advanced Disaster Recovery options are available to eliminate the risk of data loss and protect your business.|
||Value Added Service||Our NOC team is available to assist with all your support needs, delivering support remotely and actively monitoring your systems for critical failure.|